A certified and accredited leadership coach, consultant and author, Cynthia is an alumni of the Coaches Training Institute, whose prestigious CPCC designation is the most rigorous and respected in the industry. She is Past President, Chapter Leader and longstanding member of the International Coach Federation, the global association of professional business and personal coaches.
With vast corporate experience working alongside leaders in a variety of industries across North America, Cynthia believes the success and sustainability of any business or endeavor is directly related to the effectiveness of those leading it. Her interest and expertise lie in supporting formal and informal leaders with the “doing” and “being” of leadership by balancing achievement and relationship competencies.
A highly intuitive, strategic thinker and centered communicator, Cynthia’s ability to deeply connect and create powerful partnerships has her recognized as a natural leader in service to others. She is co-author of the “Activate Your Life: Transformational Exercises from Coaches Around the World” series, a worldwide collaborative effort in support of coaches and coaching clients, each book debuting at #1 on Amazon in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia and Germany. (Art of Adventure, Oct 2018 / Dec 2019).
- Leadership Coach, The Canadian Center for Leadership & Human Values contributing to the facilitation of its highly successful multi-year Leadership Discovery Experience®.
- Administration Officer, Special Forces Pension Plan Corporation, focusing on organizational well being through the effective leadership of people, processes and systems.
- Past President, International Coach Federation / Edmonton
- Former Senior Director, Corporate Services for multi-enterprise construction services firm, spearheading a focus on organizational and leadership development, strategic planning, leading and managing internal coaching culture, and improving operational efficiency.
- Former Director, Corporate Affairs & Communications responsible for creating and communicating corporate vision/mission and coaching individual performance aligned to vision and objectives.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- CEO: assessed and coached on personal leadership style, awareness of personal impact, improving credibility, effectively leading change, developing corporate citizenship strategy and a strong communication strategy.
- President: supported newly appointed President’s understanding of leadership role, building credibility/image, managing/developing new staff, creating relationship strategies for “inner circle”, infusing corporate culture into regional operations.
- COO and CFO: consulted on effectively communicating operational expectations, role clarity and managing influence with direct reports, coached on conflict resolution and personal impact.
- Business Unit Leaders: delivered and coached from team assessments, introduced concept of leading from center of organization, aligning team and individual goals to corporate objectives and delivery of “manager as coach” training.
- CEO/EA Partnerships: delivered and debriefed individual assessments to help foster a partnership understanding and unity between executive and assistant, consulting on how to lead collaboratively together from the top.
- PCC Credential, International Coach Federation (2020)
- Certified in Leadership Circle Profile™ and Leadership Culture Survey™ (2011)
- ACC Credential, International Coach Federation (2008)
- CPCC Credential, The Coaches Training Institute (2007)
- Practitioner of both Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and Kolbe Index™ Profiles