Dawn’s 20 years of executive level business experience have helped her develop an understanding of the complexities and challenges faced by today’s leaders. With both public and private sector experience, she is attuned to the difference nuances that accompany leadership roles in different industries. In both coaching and consulting, she is known for her intuitive and though-provoking questions and her ability to help leaders strip away the layers to focus on the actual issues. She is quick to understand your organizational culture and is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable change advocate. Dawn will partner with you and your team to get out of a rut, tackle a crisis situation, shift your leadership team to another level and move your organization forward. Her coaching skills, leadership experience and business acumen are combined with a ready smile and easy going personality making it easy for aspiring leaders as well as top level executives to relate to her.
Known for her vision and ability to think strategically, Dawn’s 20+ years of experience in senior leadership, human resources, change management, business analysis, and strategic planning add extraordinary value to her coaching and consulting practice. Her experience as a senior leader in multiple sectors includes: oil and gas, coal, forestry, construction, heavy equipment, industrial distribution, and municipal and provincial governments.
Dawn is a published author of a best selling book, a frequent contributor to business, health and lifestyle magazines and the author of a business column. She is also a skilled facilitator, a sessional University instructor and has designed University level courses in Business and Human Resources.
- Master of Business Administration (Organizational Development)
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coaches Federation
- Society for Human Resources Management – Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Certified Prosci Change Management Professional
- Certified Prosci Trainer – Change Management
- Professional Writers Association of Canada – Professional Member