Hello to all of our customers, career transition participants, candidates, vendors, business partners and friends.
In light of COVID-19 Pathfind has taken the advice of health professionals and decided to close its business office temporarily, as the health of our staff, customers and other visitors is our primary concern. We have also taken the following additional courses of action:
Our outplacement (career transition) participants and customers have been advised that:
- We are still available for support, as always, but this will be limited to telephone and/or virtual meetings.
- Programs will not be closed during the current crisis, and programs will be extended to offer whatever support is necessary to our current career transition participants.
- A variety of free career transition support resources have been made available to those individuals who have been impacted by the pandemic situation and have not been offered formalized outplacement support.
- Free career transition support will be offered to spouses of current participants who have been impacted by the pandemic. Additionally, a limited number of free programs have been offered to other individuals impacted by the COVID-19 situation.
- We are here to support our customers in any way necessary to facilitate necessary lay-offs or terminations through virtual means, ensuring proper physical distancing is maintained.
To our recruitment customers:
- We are still actively sourcing and conducting virtual interviews for potential profiling of candidates. We can help arrange any virtual interviews during this time and until COVID-19 subsides.
To our leadership coaching customers:
- We are still available for coaching support, as always, but this will be limited to telephone and/or virtual sessions.
- Our current coaching programs will be extended as necessary to compensate for any programs impacted by the pandemic.
- We will offer discounted, shorter length virtual programs to your leaders in need of coaching, in the specific topic areas of remote teams, conducting virtual meetings, and leadership during these turbulent times.
Pathfind has taken physical distancing very seriously and wants to ensure we are offering support in any way we can. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our customers, participants, candidates, vendors, business partners, and of course our staff during this time.