Sandra brings to her professional practice over 25 years of leadership experience in Sales, Client Relationship and Human Resource Management. She has inspired others while managing vision and purpose, and driving for results. Sandra is passionate about creating sustainable workplaces through positive, productive and effective relationships. Sandra’s business and leadership experience sensitize her to the challenges faced by her clients. She is known as an active thought partner and coach with a keen sense of humour, and an eye for the less obvious.
Sandra has led and developed multi-level national teams in the achievement of organizational outcomes. Her industry experience includes retail, consumer products, post-secondary, energy, and all levels of government.
- Principal Sandra Marin Inc.
- Former Instructor MacEwan University, School of Business
- Former Director Human Resources NorQuest College
- Former Business Manager, Western Canada, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Former Western Regional Manager, Nestle Inc.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
Sandra specializes in supporting successful leaders that want to improve effectiveness and performance at an individual or team level. Her solid understanding of organizational behavior/ politics and human dynamics supports clients in successfully navigating the complexities of today’s work environment. Sandra works at all levels from high potential, aspiring leaders, to senior executives.
- One-on-One, Team and Group Coaching
- Facilitation, Strategic Planning
- Emotional Intelligence, Personality Preferences & Communication, Conflict
- Professional Certified Coach, PCC, International Coach Federation
- Certified Social+Emotional Intelligence Coach, SEICC®, Institute for Social+Emotional Intelligence, Colorado
- Certified NeuroTransformational Coach, CNTC, BEabove Leadership
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach, ECPC
- Certified Coach, PMC, Performance Management Coaching, Ontario
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 and Step II Certified Practitioner
- Certified Trainer, Coaching for High Performance, Performance Coaching Inc.
- Facilitator The Leadership Challenge®
- Bachelor Arts, Psychology Carleton University, Ottawa, Ont.
- Organization Development Fundamentals Certificate, Queens University Industrial Relations Centre, Kingston, Ont.
- Human Resources Management Certificate, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
- The Art and Science of Coaching, Erickson International Level 5, Vancouver, B.C.