Sandra’s firsthand business and leadership experience make her unique amongst coaches and consultants. She is particularly aware of and sensitive to the many challenges and competing priorities faced by her clients. Sandra is known as an active thought partner with a keen sense of humor, and an eye for the less obvious. She quickly develops rapport with individuals at all levels and supports them as they work towards their own goal achievement.
Sandra brings over 25 years of leadership experience in operations, client relationship and human resource management. She has led and developed multi-level national teams in the achievement of organizational outcomes. Her industry experience includes retail, consumer products, post-secondary, energy, and all levels of government.
Professional Expertise and Services
Sandra specializes in supporting successful leaders that want to improve effectiveness and performance at an individual or team level. She works at all levels from high potential, aspiring leaders, to senior executives.
- Bachelor Arts, Psychology Carleton University, Ottawa, Ont.
- Organization Development Fundamentals Certificate, Queens University Industrial Relations Centre, Kingston, Ont.
- Human Resources Management Certificate, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
- The Art and Scicence of Coaching, Erickson International Level 5, Vancouver, B.C.
- Associate Certified Coach, ACC, International Coach Federation
- Certified Social+Emotional Intelligence Coach, SEIP®, Institute for Social+Emotional Intelligence, Colorado
- Certified Coach, PMC, Performance Management Coaching, Ontario
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 and Step II Certified Practictioner
- Certified Trainer, Coaching for High Performance, Performance Coaching Inc.
- Facilitator The Leadership Challenge®
- Certified Professional Human Resources, CPHR