Getting it right matters more than how long it takes
Internalize these 3 truths before starting your search:
- I will get a job that changes my life.
- It doesn’t matter how long it takes-this is a short-term investment in a long career.
- I will put the extra effort in to get a job that will get me on the right trajectory.
Repeat these phrases, and believe.
Managing your happiness
You are more important than any one application, interview, or job offer.
- Practice good happiness habits throughout your job search
- Exercise and eat right
- Do things you enjoy-sports, hanging out with friends, reading
- Learn new things – reading, watching, and listening
Employers want to hire happy, healthy, and energetic people